Latest topics
» Young Boy nabbed for Raping 6-year-old girl in an Uncompleted building
How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? EmptyYesterday at 3:38 pm by Litifyed

» Mr Gbafun x Oladips – Ko Necessary
How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? EmptyWed May 27, 2020 9:25 am by Adminkunlex

» ZaddyMeek Ft. Mr Gbafun x Davolee – Nigga’s Doings
How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? EmptyWed May 27, 2020 9:23 am by Adminkunlex

» Full Css Code For Waphosts.com Website
How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? EmptyTue May 19, 2020 7:02 am by Adminkunlex

» Full Css Code For Waphosts.com Website
How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? EmptyTue May 19, 2020 7:01 am by Adminkunlex

» Chelsea star Callum Hudson-Odoi has been arrested
How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? EmptyMon May 18, 2020 8:52 pm by Litifyed

» MAKE $50 DAILY THROUGH DIGITAL TRADING
How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? EmptyMon May 18, 2020 11:39 am by skynett

» MTN 1.5gb for ₦300
How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? EmptyMon May 18, 2020 11:37 am by skynett

» Java Game: 4 Vengadores Hulk, Thor, Iron Man Capitn Amrica
How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? EmptyMon May 18, 2020 7:48 am by Adminkunlex

» Java Game: Heroes of World War II: Flying Tigers
How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? EmptyMon May 18, 2020 7:48 am by Adminkunlex

» Java Game: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare: Force Recon
How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? EmptyMon May 18, 2020 7:47 am by Adminkunlex

» Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water
How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? EmptySun May 17, 2020 9:08 pm by Adminkunlex

» Advance Waphost File List Paging Code
How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? EmptySat May 16, 2020 6:46 pm by Adminkunlex

» How To Create CSS Theme In Waphosts.Com
How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? EmptyFri May 15, 2020 5:07 pm by Adminkunlex

» Samklef Ft. Victor AD – Give Thanks
How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? EmptyFri May 15, 2020 5:05 pm by Adminkunlex

» Peruzzi – Gaza (Prod. by Rexxie)
How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? EmptyFri May 15, 2020 4:59 pm by Adminkunlex

» Shizzi Ft. Davido & Wale – Won Le Ba
How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? EmptyFri May 15, 2020 7:39 am by Adminkunlex

» Davolee Ft. Masterkraft & Jaido P – G.O
How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? EmptyFri May 15, 2020 7:38 am by Adminkunlex

» DJ Val Exclusive Ft. Wande Coal x Dmain – Owonikoko
How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? EmptyFri May 15, 2020 7:37 am by Adminkunlex

» Rapsodii Ft. Obesere – 30 Milli
How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? EmptyFri May 15, 2020 7:35 am by Adminkunlex

The most tagged keywords

How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones?

Go down

How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? Empty How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones?

Post by Adminkunlex on Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:48 am

In this tutorial, I will explain to you how to verify your site on google with the use of #java phones.I usually followed the below steps when I'm using java phone to verified my site back then. Read through the steps below and comment if anything is not clear to you.
>> Visit "Google Search Console" homepage and sign
in with your google account, I mean your google
email
>> After signing in click on "Webtool" from your
account dashboard
>> You will be directed to a new page, from the page
scroll down and click on "Mobile"
>> Select "Add New Property".In the next page you
will be asked to enter your url with
http:// inside a
box at the top of the page.Enter your url and click on
"Continue"