Latest topics
» Mp3/Audio: Olamide – Seven (Everyday)
How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 7:50 pm by Adminkunlex

» How To Send Free Messages On MTN
How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 1:09 pm by Adminkunlex

» Fast Apn Configuration Settings For Mtn, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile, Smile, Spetranet, Ntel And Modem
How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 1:02 pm by Adminkunlex

» Video: 2baba - Important
How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 12:59 pm by Adminkunlex

» 10 Things Christians Should Avoid In Church For Their Own Good.
How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 12:56 pm by Adminkunlex

» Seven Things A Christian Must Never Do Because Of Money
How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 12:55 pm by Adminkunlex

» [Lyrics] Small Doctor – Set Awon
How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 3:03 am by Adminkunlex

» [Lyrics] Pheelz Ft. Olamide & Naira Marley – Gobe
How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 3:01 am by Adminkunlex

» [Lyrics] Reminisce Ft. Olamide, Naira Marley, Sarz0– Instagram
How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 3:00 am by Adminkunlex

» [Lyrics] Olamide – Choko Milo
How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 2:59 am by Adminkunlex

» [Lyrics] 9ice – GbasGbos
How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 2:57 am by Adminkunlex

» [Lyrics] Idowest – Set Awon
How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 2:55 am by Adminkunlex

» [Lyrics] Falz Ft. Patoranking – Girls
How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 2:54 am by Adminkunlex

» [Lyrics] Simi – Selense
How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? EmptySat Nov 16, 2019 7:35 am by Adminkunlex

» Mp3/Audio: Phyno Ft. Flavour – Vibe
How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? EmptySat Nov 16, 2019 7:33 am by Adminkunlex

» Mp3/Audio: Runtown – Redemption
How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? EmptySat Nov 16, 2019 7:32 am by Adminkunlex

» Mp3/Audio: Pheelz x Olamide x Naira Marley – Gobe
How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? EmptySat Nov 16, 2019 7:30 am by Adminkunlex

» Mp3/Audio: 2Baba – Important
How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? EmptySat Nov 16, 2019 7:29 am by Adminkunlex

» Mp3/Audio: Leke Lee Ft. Mohbad – MFM
How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? EmptySat Nov 16, 2019 7:28 am by Adminkunlex

» [Fuji Music] Saheed Osupa – Dynamism
How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? EmptySat Nov 16, 2019 7:26 am by Adminkunlex

How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones?

Go down

How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? Empty How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones?

Post by Adminkunlex on Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:48 am

In this tutorial, I will explain to you how to verify your site on google with the use of #java phones.I usually followed the below steps when I'm using java phone to verified my site back then. Read through the steps below and comment if anything is not clear to you.
>> Visit "Google Search Console" homepage and sign
in with your google account, I mean your google
email
>> After signing in click on "Webtool" from your
account dashboard
>> You will be directed to a new page, from the page
scroll down and click on "Mobile"
>> Select "Add New Property".In the next page you
will be asked to enter your url with
http:// inside a
box at the top of the page.Enter your url and click on
"Continue"