9jabaze - Entertainment | Webmaster | Browsing Tricks | Games/Apps Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Ladies
Difference between a hit, pageview, and a visitor EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 11:12 pm by Litifyed

» Wapkiz 2020 Code: wapkiz register page responsive design Code
Difference between a hit, pageview, and a visitor EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 5:15 pm by Hasty06

» 2020Bbnaija : Why I Can’t Be In A Relationship With Ozo – Nengi
Difference between a hit, pageview, and a visitor EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 9:44 pm by Adminkunlex

» Can You Have S*x On Your First Date? Check Out What Actress, Debbie Shokoya Has To Say About This
Difference between a hit, pageview, and a visitor EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 6:44 am by Adminkunlex

» Nigerian Singer, Seunfunmi Stephen, Recounts How Her Husband Was Killed By Stray Bullet
Difference between a hit, pageview, and a visitor EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 6:41 am by Adminkunlex

» Olakunle Churchill Shares Photo Of Himself And Actress Rosy Meurer As He Writes On The Importance Of Loyalty
Difference between a hit, pageview, and a visitor EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 6:39 am by Adminkunlex

» Ubi Franklin Reveals What Happened To Him When He Visited A Hospital Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
Difference between a hit, pageview, and a visitor EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 6:37 am by Adminkunlex

» Vardy Wins Premier League Golden Boot, Beats Ings, Aubameyang & Sterling
Difference between a hit, pageview, and a visitor EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 5:07 am by Adminkunlex

» The Right Way To Preach About Hell - Milton Goh
Difference between a hit, pageview, and a visitor EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 5:03 am by Adminkunlex

» “Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video)
Difference between a hit, pageview, and a visitor EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 9:12 pm by Adminkunlex

» I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni
Difference between a hit, pageview, and a visitor EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 8:24 pm by Adminkunlex

» #Bbnaija2020: Wathoni Kisses Kiddwaya During BBNaija Truth Or Dare Game
Difference between a hit, pageview, and a visitor EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 8:20 pm by Adminkunlex

» Bbnaija: Kiddywaya Gropes Erica’s Breast While Dancing And She Reacts
Difference between a hit, pageview, and a visitor EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 8:17 pm by Adminkunlex

» “I Hope To Collaborate With Rihanna & Drake Soon” – Rema
Difference between a hit, pageview, and a visitor EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 11:54 am by Adminkunlex

» “Girls That Give Threesome With Their Friend Have A Special Place In Heaven” – Naira Marley
Difference between a hit, pageview, and a visitor EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 11:50 am by Adminkunlex

» “To Be A Boss, You Must Be A Servant” – Frodd Recounts On His Humble Beginnings
Difference between a hit, pageview, and a visitor EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 11:48 am by Adminkunlex

» “Stop Pressuring Us With Your Beauty”, Actress Queen Nwokoye Begs Ini Edo
Difference between a hit, pageview, and a visitor EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 11:46 am by Adminkunlex

» You Look Like A Weed Smoker – Lady Fires Adekunle Gold Over New Look
Difference between a hit, pageview, and a visitor EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 11:43 am by Adminkunlex

» Davido Turns Chef, Spotted Cooking Probably For Chioma And His Crew
Difference between a hit, pageview, and a visitor EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 11:40 am by Adminkunlex

» Kanye West Apologizes To Kim Kardashian For Public Rants On Their Marriage
Difference between a hit, pageview, and a visitor EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 11:38 am by Adminkunlex

The most tagged keywords

Difference between a hit, pageview, and a visitor

Go down

Difference between a hit, pageview, and a visitor Empty Difference between a hit, pageview, and a visitor

Post by Adminkunlex Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:41 am

A Hit (Internet) is a server request. If someone is viewing a page with two images and some text,
then the browser will have to hit the server at least three times, once to load the HTML file and once each per image. If the page uses an external style sheet
that would be a forth hit. Total hits will be larger than page views.

A Page view is logged whenever some person or user agent loads a Web page on your site. If a person comes to your site and visits 5 pages that would count as 5 page views. If the person returns
next week and visits 5 more pages, then they would have logged 10 page views for the month. Unique
page views include the total number of pages viewed per session. If I visit 5 pages including the about page, but I then return to the about page after viewing another page, the about page is only counted once.
A visitor is a unique person, device or other agent, such as a robot.
Analytics packages usually distinguish these by unique IP addresses. Multiple people visiting from the same Internet account or the same computer may count as the same person depending on how things are configured. One person visiting the site from multiple places and devices will
be generally be counted as more than one person. If I view your site from my computer at home, then
view it from a tablet at Starbucks I may be counted
as two people. If I do this while logged into Google,
then Google Analytics would know to count me as
just one person.
Given that so many of us access the Internet from
multiple locations and devices, it is difficult to get true
numbers for visitors.
Unique user - Wikipedia has
more information.
Ideally your page views will be higher than your
visitor numbers and your hits will be higher than your
page views. Thus in the course of a month one site
might get 8,500 visitors who viewed 38,000 pages
and generated 178,000 hits. We don’t really worry
about the hits, but we do like to see that people are
visiting multiple pages. The pages/visitor ratio will
vary depending on the size and function of the site.

SOURCE

Adminkunlex
Admin

https://9jabaze.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum