9jabaze - Entertainment | Webmaster | Browsing Tricks | Games/Apps Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Ladies
How to use "would," "could," "should," "would have," "could have," "should have," "would have been," "could have been," and "should have been" in a proper way? EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 11:12 pm by Litifyed

» Wapkiz 2020 Code: wapkiz register page responsive design Code
How to use "would," "could," "should," "would have," "could have," "should have," "would have been," "could have been," and "should have been" in a proper way? EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 5:15 pm by Hasty06

» 2020Bbnaija : Why I Can’t Be In A Relationship With Ozo – Nengi
How to use "would," "could," "should," "would have," "could have," "should have," "would have been," "could have been," and "should have been" in a proper way? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 9:44 pm by Adminkunlex

» Can You Have S*x On Your First Date? Check Out What Actress, Debbie Shokoya Has To Say About This
How to use "would," "could," "should," "would have," "could have," "should have," "would have been," "could have been," and "should have been" in a proper way? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 6:44 am by Adminkunlex

» Nigerian Singer, Seunfunmi Stephen, Recounts How Her Husband Was Killed By Stray Bullet
How to use "would," "could," "should," "would have," "could have," "should have," "would have been," "could have been," and "should have been" in a proper way? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 6:41 am by Adminkunlex

» Olakunle Churchill Shares Photo Of Himself And Actress Rosy Meurer As He Writes On The Importance Of Loyalty
How to use "would," "could," "should," "would have," "could have," "should have," "would have been," "could have been," and "should have been" in a proper way? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 6:39 am by Adminkunlex

» Ubi Franklin Reveals What Happened To Him When He Visited A Hospital Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
How to use "would," "could," "should," "would have," "could have," "should have," "would have been," "could have been," and "should have been" in a proper way? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 6:37 am by Adminkunlex

» Vardy Wins Premier League Golden Boot, Beats Ings, Aubameyang & Sterling
How to use "would," "could," "should," "would have," "could have," "should have," "would have been," "could have been," and "should have been" in a proper way? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 5:07 am by Adminkunlex

» The Right Way To Preach About Hell - Milton Goh
How to use "would," "could," "should," "would have," "could have," "should have," "would have been," "could have been," and "should have been" in a proper way? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 5:03 am by Adminkunlex

» “Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video)
How to use "would," "could," "should," "would have," "could have," "should have," "would have been," "could have been," and "should have been" in a proper way? EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 9:12 pm by Adminkunlex

» I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni
How to use "would," "could," "should," "would have," "could have," "should have," "would have been," "could have been," and "should have been" in a proper way? EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 8:24 pm by Adminkunlex

» #Bbnaija2020: Wathoni Kisses Kiddwaya During BBNaija Truth Or Dare Game
How to use "would," "could," "should," "would have," "could have," "should have," "would have been," "could have been," and "should have been" in a proper way? EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 8:20 pm by Adminkunlex

» Bbnaija: Kiddywaya Gropes Erica’s Breast While Dancing And She Reacts
How to use "would," "could," "should," "would have," "could have," "should have," "would have been," "could have been," and "should have been" in a proper way? EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 8:17 pm by Adminkunlex

» “I Hope To Collaborate With Rihanna & Drake Soon” – Rema
How to use "would," "could," "should," "would have," "could have," "should have," "would have been," "could have been," and "should have been" in a proper way? EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 11:54 am by Adminkunlex

» “Girls That Give Threesome With Their Friend Have A Special Place In Heaven” – Naira Marley
How to use "would," "could," "should," "would have," "could have," "should have," "would have been," "could have been," and "should have been" in a proper way? EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 11:50 am by Adminkunlex

» “To Be A Boss, You Must Be A Servant” – Frodd Recounts On His Humble Beginnings
How to use "would," "could," "should," "would have," "could have," "should have," "would have been," "could have been," and "should have been" in a proper way? EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 11:48 am by Adminkunlex

» “Stop Pressuring Us With Your Beauty”, Actress Queen Nwokoye Begs Ini Edo
How to use "would," "could," "should," "would have," "could have," "should have," "would have been," "could have been," and "should have been" in a proper way? EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 11:46 am by Adminkunlex

» You Look Like A Weed Smoker – Lady Fires Adekunle Gold Over New Look
How to use "would," "could," "should," "would have," "could have," "should have," "would have been," "could have been," and "should have been" in a proper way? EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 11:43 am by Adminkunlex

» Davido Turns Chef, Spotted Cooking Probably For Chioma And His Crew
How to use "would," "could," "should," "would have," "could have," "should have," "would have been," "could have been," and "should have been" in a proper way? EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 11:40 am by Adminkunlex

» Kanye West Apologizes To Kim Kardashian For Public Rants On Their Marriage
How to use "would," "could," "should," "would have," "could have," "should have," "would have been," "could have been," and "should have been" in a proper way? EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 11:38 am by Adminkunlex

The most tagged keywords

How to use "would," "could," "should," "would have," "could have," "should have," "would have been," "could have been," and "should have been" in a proper way?

Go down

How to use "would," "could," "should," "would have," "could have," "should have," "would have been," "could have been," and "should have been" in a proper way? Empty How to use "would," "could," "should," "would have," "could have," "should have," "would have been," "could have been," and "should have been" in a proper way?

Post by Adminkunlex Thu May 14, 2020 9:59 pm

WOULD
1. Wish - I would like to see that book.
2. Refusal - She wouldn't disclose anything.
3. Determination - He would have his own way.
4. Past habit - He would walk on the street for
hours.
5. Willingness (in the past) - She said that she
would help me.
6. Polite speech - Would you mind helping me
out ?
7. Uncertainty - Had we met, I would have told
her everything.
COULD
1. Possibility - She could be the one who stole the
money.
2. Past ability - I could speak English fluently when
I was a kid.
3. Suggestion - You could spend your vacation in
Paris.
4. Conditional - If I had more time, I could travel
around the world.
5. Polite request - Could I borrow your pencil ?
SHOULD
1. Duty or Obligation - We should help the poor.
2. Advice - You shouldn't laugh at her.
3. Supposition, Possibility, Condition - If it should
rain, the school will remain closed.
4. Negative purpose (after lest) - Take heed lest
you should fall.
WOULD HAVE, SHOULD HAVE, COULD HAVE
To talk about things that didn't really happen in the
past.
Could have + past participle - Something was
possible in the past, or you had the ability to do
something in the past, but you didn't do it.
I could have stayed up late, but I decided to go to
bed early.
Should have + past participle - Something that
would have been a good idea, but you didn't do it
or something that we think has already happened,
but we're not certain about it.
I should have gone to bed early.
The train should have arrived by now.
Would have + past participle - Used in past
conditionals to talk about something that did not
happen.
If it would have been a little warmer, we would