9jabaze - Entertainment | Webmaster | Browsing Tricks | Games/Apps Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Ladies
Java - How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 11:12 pm by Litifyed

» Wapkiz 2020 Code: wapkiz register page responsive design Code
Java - How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 5:15 pm by Hasty06

» 2020Bbnaija : Why I Can’t Be In A Relationship With Ozo – Nengi
Java - How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 9:44 pm by Adminkunlex

» Can You Have S*x On Your First Date? Check Out What Actress, Debbie Shokoya Has To Say About This
Java - How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 6:44 am by Adminkunlex

» Nigerian Singer, Seunfunmi Stephen, Recounts How Her Husband Was Killed By Stray Bullet
Java - How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 6:41 am by Adminkunlex

» Olakunle Churchill Shares Photo Of Himself And Actress Rosy Meurer As He Writes On The Importance Of Loyalty
Java - How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 6:39 am by Adminkunlex

» Ubi Franklin Reveals What Happened To Him When He Visited A Hospital Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
Java - How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 6:37 am by Adminkunlex

» Vardy Wins Premier League Golden Boot, Beats Ings, Aubameyang & Sterling
Java - How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 5:07 am by Adminkunlex

» The Right Way To Preach About Hell - Milton Goh
Java - How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 5:03 am by Adminkunlex

» “Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video)
Java - How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 9:12 pm by Adminkunlex

» I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni
Java - How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 8:24 pm by Adminkunlex

» #Bbnaija2020: Wathoni Kisses Kiddwaya During BBNaija Truth Or Dare Game
Java - How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 8:20 pm by Adminkunlex

» Bbnaija: Kiddywaya Gropes Erica’s Breast While Dancing And She Reacts
Java - How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 8:17 pm by Adminkunlex

» “I Hope To Collaborate With Rihanna & Drake Soon” – Rema
Java - How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 11:54 am by Adminkunlex

» “Girls That Give Threesome With Their Friend Have A Special Place In Heaven” – Naira Marley
Java - How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 11:50 am by Adminkunlex

» “To Be A Boss, You Must Be A Servant” – Frodd Recounts On His Humble Beginnings
Java - How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 11:48 am by Adminkunlex

» “Stop Pressuring Us With Your Beauty”, Actress Queen Nwokoye Begs Ini Edo
Java - How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 11:46 am by Adminkunlex

» You Look Like A Weed Smoker – Lady Fires Adekunle Gold Over New Look
Java - How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 11:43 am by Adminkunlex

» Davido Turns Chef, Spotted Cooking Probably For Chioma And His Crew
Java - How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 11:40 am by Adminkunlex

» Kanye West Apologizes To Kim Kardashian For Public Rants On Their Marriage
Java - How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 11:38 am by Adminkunlex

The most tagged keywords

How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones?

Go down

Java - How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones? Empty How To Verify Your Site On Google With Java Phones?

Post by Adminkunlex Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:48 am

In this tutorial, I will explain to you how to verify your site on google with the use of #java phones.I usually followed the below steps when I'm using java phone to verified my site back then. Read through the steps below and comment if anything is not clear to you.
>> Visit "Google Search Console" homepage and sign
in with your google account, I mean your google
email
>> After signing in click on "Webtool" from your
account dashboard
>> You will be directed to a new page, from the page
scroll down and click on "Mobile"
>> Select "Add New Property".In the next page you
will be asked to enter your url with
http:// inside a
box at the top of the page.Enter your url and click on
"Continue"