9jabaze - Entertainment | Webmaster | Browsing Tricks | Games/Apps Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Ladies
Reasons Why You Should Own The Tecno Phantom Ai Triple Camera Smartphone EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 11:12 pm by Litifyed

» Wapkiz 2020 Code: wapkiz register page responsive design Code
Reasons Why You Should Own The Tecno Phantom Ai Triple Camera Smartphone EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 5:15 pm by Hasty06

» 2020Bbnaija : Why I Can’t Be In A Relationship With Ozo – Nengi
Reasons Why You Should Own The Tecno Phantom Ai Triple Camera Smartphone EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 9:44 pm by Adminkunlex

» Can You Have S*x On Your First Date? Check Out What Actress, Debbie Shokoya Has To Say About This
Reasons Why You Should Own The Tecno Phantom Ai Triple Camera Smartphone EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 6:44 am by Adminkunlex

» Nigerian Singer, Seunfunmi Stephen, Recounts How Her Husband Was Killed By Stray Bullet
Reasons Why You Should Own The Tecno Phantom Ai Triple Camera Smartphone EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 6:41 am by Adminkunlex

» Olakunle Churchill Shares Photo Of Himself And Actress Rosy Meurer As He Writes On The Importance Of Loyalty
Reasons Why You Should Own The Tecno Phantom Ai Triple Camera Smartphone EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 6:39 am by Adminkunlex

» Ubi Franklin Reveals What Happened To Him When He Visited A Hospital Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
Reasons Why You Should Own The Tecno Phantom Ai Triple Camera Smartphone EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 6:37 am by Adminkunlex

» Vardy Wins Premier League Golden Boot, Beats Ings, Aubameyang & Sterling
Reasons Why You Should Own The Tecno Phantom Ai Triple Camera Smartphone EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 5:07 am by Adminkunlex

» The Right Way To Preach About Hell - Milton Goh
Reasons Why You Should Own The Tecno Phantom Ai Triple Camera Smartphone EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 5:03 am by Adminkunlex

» “Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video)
Reasons Why You Should Own The Tecno Phantom Ai Triple Camera Smartphone EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 9:12 pm by Adminkunlex

» I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni
Reasons Why You Should Own The Tecno Phantom Ai Triple Camera Smartphone EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 8:24 pm by Adminkunlex

» #Bbnaija2020: Wathoni Kisses Kiddwaya During BBNaija Truth Or Dare Game
Reasons Why You Should Own The Tecno Phantom Ai Triple Camera Smartphone EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 8:20 pm by Adminkunlex

» Bbnaija: Kiddywaya Gropes Erica’s Breast While Dancing And She Reacts
Reasons Why You Should Own The Tecno Phantom Ai Triple Camera Smartphone EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 8:17 pm by Adminkunlex

» “I Hope To Collaborate With Rihanna & Drake Soon” – Rema
Reasons Why You Should Own The Tecno Phantom Ai Triple Camera Smartphone EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 11:54 am by Adminkunlex

» “Girls That Give Threesome With Their Friend Have A Special Place In Heaven” – Naira Marley
Reasons Why You Should Own The Tecno Phantom Ai Triple Camera Smartphone EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 11:50 am by Adminkunlex

» “To Be A Boss, You Must Be A Servant” – Frodd Recounts On His Humble Beginnings
Reasons Why You Should Own The Tecno Phantom Ai Triple Camera Smartphone EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 11:48 am by Adminkunlex

» “Stop Pressuring Us With Your Beauty”, Actress Queen Nwokoye Begs Ini Edo
Reasons Why You Should Own The Tecno Phantom Ai Triple Camera Smartphone EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 11:46 am by Adminkunlex

» You Look Like A Weed Smoker – Lady Fires Adekunle Gold Over New Look
Reasons Why You Should Own The Tecno Phantom Ai Triple Camera Smartphone EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 11:43 am by Adminkunlex

» Davido Turns Chef, Spotted Cooking Probably For Chioma And His Crew
Reasons Why You Should Own The Tecno Phantom Ai Triple Camera Smartphone EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 11:40 am by Adminkunlex

» Kanye West Apologizes To Kim Kardashian For Public Rants On Their Marriage
Reasons Why You Should Own The Tecno Phantom Ai Triple Camera Smartphone EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 11:38 am by Adminkunlex

The most tagged keywords

Reasons Why You Should Own The Tecno Phantom Ai Triple Camera Smartphone

Go down

Reasons Why You Should Own The Tecno Phantom Ai Triple Camera Smartphone Empty Reasons Why You Should Own The Tecno Phantom Ai Triple Camera Smartphone

Post by Adminkunlex Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:20 am

Nowadays, one of the factors that influence the decision to buy a particular #smartphone is the kind of camera on the device. Everyone loves pictures, whether they are pictures of
people we care about, or selfies, or group pictures, or high points of an event, or beautiful outdoor scenery; we just can’t wait to get that perfect shot.
Which makes having a good, handy smartphone camera all important. However, there are smartphone cameras and there is an AI Triple Camera!
So, what makes an AI Triple Camera Smartphone unique?
When AI Triple Camera phones first hit the
market, we were all excited, and for good
reason. I for one exclaimed,
“Finally we have all we need to take a great
picture!”
For example, TECNO Phantom 9’s AI Triple
camera has a 16 mega-pixel camera with
phase detect auto focus technology which
makes it possible to take pictures of moving
objects; an 8 mega-pixel camera for ultra-
wide shots; and a 2 mega-pixel camera
meant to capture depth.
This is what the symbol of the nation’s capital
looks like on a TECNO Phantom 9. Awesome
isn’t it? No. Breath-taking! that’s the word.
However, that is far from all that I was able
to capture with this amazing device. There is
more, lots more. Enjoy them below.
To add to that, I have also enjoyed using the
TECNO Phantom 9 to capture close up shots,
and you can too, especially if you have
something you want to sell. You can take a
really close up beautiful shot of the item for
sale and showcase it to the world!
You can also take a passport-sized
photograph with the device, but don’t make it
too much of a close up shot or you might see
all the pores and ridges of your face. Trust
me, I speak from personal experience.
For those who deal in real estate, this device
will make your work easier with its 120-
degree main camera. You can simply take
wide angle shots of the properties available
for sale. This will help you show viewers the
full beauty of what is up for sale.
Talking about beauty, you can also take
beautiful bokeh shots with the TECNO
Phantom 9. Whether for work or just for the
love of art, you can enjoy the beauty of the
interplay of blur and light.
The other day, someone asked me if TECNO
is truly for Nigerians as they say. From my
experience, I can say with all my heart that it
definitely is. Not only is it for Nigerians but it
is also Africa’s most preferred smartphone.
But I don’t want to keep talking. You should try it yourself. Just go out there, get your very own #TECNO #Phantom 9 and let the fun begin!

https://www.jackobian.com/threads/reasons-why-you-should-own-the-tecno-phantom-ai-triple-camera-smartphone.149730/

Adminkunlex
Admin

https://9jabaze.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down