9jabaze - Entertainment | Webmaster | Browsing Tricks | Games/Apps Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Ladies
Kanye West Apologizes To Kim Kardashian For Public Rants On Their Marriage EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 11:12 pm by Litifyed

» Wapkiz 2020 Code: wapkiz register page responsive design Code
Kanye West Apologizes To Kim Kardashian For Public Rants On Their Marriage EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 5:15 pm by Hasty06

» 2020Bbnaija : Why I Can’t Be In A Relationship With Ozo – Nengi
Kanye West Apologizes To Kim Kardashian For Public Rants On Their Marriage EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 9:44 pm by Adminkunlex

» Can You Have S*x On Your First Date? Check Out What Actress, Debbie Shokoya Has To Say About This
Kanye West Apologizes To Kim Kardashian For Public Rants On Their Marriage EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 6:44 am by Adminkunlex

» Nigerian Singer, Seunfunmi Stephen, Recounts How Her Husband Was Killed By Stray Bullet
Kanye West Apologizes To Kim Kardashian For Public Rants On Their Marriage EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 6:41 am by Adminkunlex

» Olakunle Churchill Shares Photo Of Himself And Actress Rosy Meurer As He Writes On The Importance Of Loyalty
Kanye West Apologizes To Kim Kardashian For Public Rants On Their Marriage EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 6:39 am by Adminkunlex

» Ubi Franklin Reveals What Happened To Him When He Visited A Hospital Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
Kanye West Apologizes To Kim Kardashian For Public Rants On Their Marriage EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 6:37 am by Adminkunlex

» Vardy Wins Premier League Golden Boot, Beats Ings, Aubameyang & Sterling
Kanye West Apologizes To Kim Kardashian For Public Rants On Their Marriage EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 5:07 am by Adminkunlex

» The Right Way To Preach About Hell - Milton Goh
Kanye West Apologizes To Kim Kardashian For Public Rants On Their Marriage EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 5:03 am by Adminkunlex

» “Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video)
Kanye West Apologizes To Kim Kardashian For Public Rants On Their Marriage EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 9:12 pm by Adminkunlex

» I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni
Kanye West Apologizes To Kim Kardashian For Public Rants On Their Marriage EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 8:24 pm by Adminkunlex

» #Bbnaija2020: Wathoni Kisses Kiddwaya During BBNaija Truth Or Dare Game
Kanye West Apologizes To Kim Kardashian For Public Rants On Their Marriage EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 8:20 pm by Adminkunlex

» Bbnaija: Kiddywaya Gropes Erica’s Breast While Dancing And She Reacts
Kanye West Apologizes To Kim Kardashian For Public Rants On Their Marriage EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 8:17 pm by Adminkunlex

» “I Hope To Collaborate With Rihanna & Drake Soon” – Rema
Kanye West Apologizes To Kim Kardashian For Public Rants On Their Marriage EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 11:54 am by Adminkunlex

» “Girls That Give Threesome With Their Friend Have A Special Place In Heaven” – Naira Marley
Kanye West Apologizes To Kim Kardashian For Public Rants On Their Marriage EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 11:50 am by Adminkunlex

» “To Be A Boss, You Must Be A Servant” – Frodd Recounts On His Humble Beginnings
Kanye West Apologizes To Kim Kardashian For Public Rants On Their Marriage EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 11:48 am by Adminkunlex

» “Stop Pressuring Us With Your Beauty”, Actress Queen Nwokoye Begs Ini Edo
Kanye West Apologizes To Kim Kardashian For Public Rants On Their Marriage EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 11:46 am by Adminkunlex

» You Look Like A Weed Smoker – Lady Fires Adekunle Gold Over New Look
Kanye West Apologizes To Kim Kardashian For Public Rants On Their Marriage EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 11:43 am by Adminkunlex

» Davido Turns Chef, Spotted Cooking Probably For Chioma And His Crew
Kanye West Apologizes To Kim Kardashian For Public Rants On Their Marriage EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 11:40 am by Adminkunlex

» Kanye West Apologizes To Kim Kardashian For Public Rants On Their Marriage
Kanye West Apologizes To Kim Kardashian For Public Rants On Their Marriage EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 11:38 am by Adminkunlex

The most tagged keywords

Kanye West Apologizes To Kim Kardashian For Public Rants On Their Marriage

Go down

Kanye West Apologizes To Kim Kardashian For Public Rants On Their Marriage Empty Kanye West Apologizes To Kim Kardashian For Public Rants On Their Marriage

Post by Adminkunlex Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:38 am

Kanye West Apologizes To Kim Kardashian For Public Rants On Their Marriage Kim_ka10

Rapper Kanye West tweeted a public apology to his wife Kim Kardashian West over his public rants on their marriage on #Twitter some few days back.
In some weird tweets the Presidential aspirant had posted on the social media platform, he revealed that she had locked him up and trying to send doctors
over to check on him.
He also claimed he is trying to divorce Kardashian West since she had a meeting with rapper Meek Mill.

““I been trying to get divorced since Kim met with Meek Mill at the Waldorf for ‘prison reform,’” he wrote in a since-deleted tweet.

“Kim tried to bring a doctor to lock me up with a doctor,” he tweeted Monday before deleting it.”

West’s deleted tweets also included claims that the movie “Get Out” was based on him and a request for his mother-in-law, Kris Jenner, to give him a call.
West also shared a personal story last Sunday about wanting to get an abortion when Kardashian West
was pregnant with their first child, North.
West shared the story during a campaign rally in South Carolina for the U.S. presidential election, which
he has self-proclaimed himself as a candidate.
On Wednesday, July 22, Kardashian West broke her silence over her husband’s tweets.

““(Kanye) is a brilliant but complicated person who on top of the pressures of being an artist and a black man, who experienced the painful loss of his mother, has to deal with the pressure and isolation that is heightened by his bi-polar (sic) disorder,” she wrote at
the time.
“Those who are close with Kanye know his heart and understand his words some times do not align with
his intentions.”
“We as a society talk about giving grace to the issue of mental health as a whole, however we should
also give it to the individuals who are living with it in times when they need it the most,” the 39-year-old reality star concluded.
“I kindly ask that the media and public give us the compassion and empathy that is needed so that we
can get through this. Thank you for those who have expressed concern for Kanye’s well-being and for your understanding.””

Taking to Twitter on Saturday, the rapper apologized to his wife for bringing their private matters to the public.
He wrote:
““I would like to apologize to my wife Kim for going public with something that was a private matter. I did not cover her like she has covered me. To Kim I want to say I know I hurt you. Please forgive me.
Thank you for always being there for me,””

Adminkunlex
Admin

https://9jabaze.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down