9jabaze - Entertainment | Webmaster | Browsing Tricks | Games/Apps Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Ladies
How Do I Add Gadgets to Mobile View on Blogger? EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 11:12 pm by Litifyed

» Wapkiz 2020 Code: wapkiz register page responsive design Code
How Do I Add Gadgets to Mobile View on Blogger? EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 5:15 pm by Hasty06

» 2020Bbnaija : Why I Can’t Be In A Relationship With Ozo – Nengi
How Do I Add Gadgets to Mobile View on Blogger? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 9:44 pm by Adminkunlex

» Can You Have S*x On Your First Date? Check Out What Actress, Debbie Shokoya Has To Say About This
How Do I Add Gadgets to Mobile View on Blogger? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 6:44 am by Adminkunlex

» Nigerian Singer, Seunfunmi Stephen, Recounts How Her Husband Was Killed By Stray Bullet
How Do I Add Gadgets to Mobile View on Blogger? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 6:41 am by Adminkunlex

» Olakunle Churchill Shares Photo Of Himself And Actress Rosy Meurer As He Writes On The Importance Of Loyalty
How Do I Add Gadgets to Mobile View on Blogger? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 6:39 am by Adminkunlex

» Ubi Franklin Reveals What Happened To Him When He Visited A Hospital Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
How Do I Add Gadgets to Mobile View on Blogger? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 6:37 am by Adminkunlex

» Vardy Wins Premier League Golden Boot, Beats Ings, Aubameyang & Sterling
How Do I Add Gadgets to Mobile View on Blogger? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 5:07 am by Adminkunlex

» The Right Way To Preach About Hell - Milton Goh
How Do I Add Gadgets to Mobile View on Blogger? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 5:03 am by Adminkunlex

» “Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video)
How Do I Add Gadgets to Mobile View on Blogger? EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 9:12 pm by Adminkunlex

» I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni
How Do I Add Gadgets to Mobile View on Blogger? EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 8:24 pm by Adminkunlex

» #Bbnaija2020: Wathoni Kisses Kiddwaya During BBNaija Truth Or Dare Game
How Do I Add Gadgets to Mobile View on Blogger? EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 8:20 pm by Adminkunlex

» Bbnaija: Kiddywaya Gropes Erica’s Breast While Dancing And She Reacts
How Do I Add Gadgets to Mobile View on Blogger? EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 8:17 pm by Adminkunlex

» “I Hope To Collaborate With Rihanna & Drake Soon” – Rema
How Do I Add Gadgets to Mobile View on Blogger? EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 11:54 am by Adminkunlex

» “Girls That Give Threesome With Their Friend Have A Special Place In Heaven” – Naira Marley
How Do I Add Gadgets to Mobile View on Blogger? EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 11:50 am by Adminkunlex

» “To Be A Boss, You Must Be A Servant” – Frodd Recounts On His Humble Beginnings
How Do I Add Gadgets to Mobile View on Blogger? EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 11:48 am by Adminkunlex

» “Stop Pressuring Us With Your Beauty”, Actress Queen Nwokoye Begs Ini Edo
How Do I Add Gadgets to Mobile View on Blogger? EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 11:46 am by Adminkunlex

» You Look Like A Weed Smoker – Lady Fires Adekunle Gold Over New Look
How Do I Add Gadgets to Mobile View on Blogger? EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 11:43 am by Adminkunlex

» Davido Turns Chef, Spotted Cooking Probably For Chioma And His Crew
How Do I Add Gadgets to Mobile View on Blogger? EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 11:40 am by Adminkunlex

» Kanye West Apologizes To Kim Kardashian For Public Rants On Their Marriage
How Do I Add Gadgets to Mobile View on Blogger? EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 11:38 am by Adminkunlex

The most tagged keywords

How Do I Add Gadgets to Mobile View on Blogger?

Go down

How Do I Add Gadgets to Mobile View on Blogger? Empty How Do I Add Gadgets to Mobile View on Blogger?

Post by Adminkunlex Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:26 am

Are you a blogger having difficulty adding gadgets to your mobile vieew? firstly know that getting them to appear on your mobile view is very simple and that would be the purpose for this post and i will be putting you through on this post.
On a nomsy default templates on blogger only displays gadgets like Header, blog, page list and other attribution.But, when using a custom templates instead of the default you will be able to add more gadgets as you please from your PC view to your mobile view template and this is easily done by setting your template on "custom" via the template section on your dashboard.
So after setting your template to custom just follow the steps and example and you would be having zero issues in setting yours also so lets get started.
Adding Gadgets to Mobile View on Blogger
First of all login to your blogger dashboard and make sure you know the name of the label you would be adding.
Locate template and click on Edit Html.
Search for the gadget you by pressing CTRL+F and you can also use jump to widget and tap on the widget id and you would be moved to the widget

read more here: https://jalingo.co/phones/how-to-add-gadgets-to-mobile-view-on-blogger/

Adminkunlex
Admin

https://9jabaze.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down