Page 1 of 1 • Share
The all-new BMW X7 Sport Activity Vehicle (SAV) was recently unveiled at Banana Island in #Lagos, #Nigeria by Coscharis Motors.
This particular one is the BMW X7 xDrive40i powered by a 3.0-liter turbocharged V6 engine. It is mated to an eight-speed Steptronic transmission, producing 335 hp and 330 lb-ft of torque. 0-100km/h is in 5.8 seconds. Top speed is 245 km/h and fuel consumption is an impressive 9.0 – 8.7 l/100km (about 32 mpg)
Furthermore, an xDrive50i with 4.4 liter - twin-turbo - V8 will also be available with 456 hp and 479 lb-ft of torque. 0 – 100 km/h will be in 5.2 seconds.
According to Dr. Cosmas Maduka, CON, President / CEO of Coscharis Group, "The BMW X7 as the latest premium Sports Activity Vehicle is designed to reflect the personality and requirements of the owner. It not only adds a new top model to the X family, but also defines a progressive approach to luxury for the BMW brand."
Standard and optional features include:
- Remote Engine Start
- 22-inch alloy wheels
- 5-Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Soft-Close automatic doors
- Rear electric side window shades
- Heated and Cooled Cup Holders
- Heads-Up Display
- Harman Kardon Surround Sound Audio (standard
on the X7 xDrive50i)
- Gesture Control for the gear shift lever, iDrive
Controller and radio volume knob.
- Panoramic Sky Lounge LED Roof which
illuminates more than 15,000 graphic patterns.. and
generates a display reminiscent of a starlit sky.
- Glass Controls
- BMW Laserlight headlights
- Speed-dependent Integral Active Steering
- Eight-speed Steptronic transmission
- xDrive intelligent All-Wheel-Drive (AWD) system
- and several Driver-Assist Tech
Did you know there is a BMW Car Club in Nigeria?
See more -
Page 1 of 1
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum